Be sure to check out my book writing blog, where you
can check out my books and short stories, here:

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Country Music Awards -45th

It's not that I like country music, but since I've been forced to listen to it so much over the past few years, I've grown to be ok with it. I was noticing though, during tonights performance, that the country stars are becoming fairly glammed up. Even the guys out there were wearing skinny jeans with glitter. It was pretty funny to me, because most of their music is still about being so down to earth and being country, which many seem to barely be hanging on to. Anyways, I only mention it because I care. I'd hate to see them go too Hollywood. It would be a waste. After all, even though I'm not a huge fan, I can appreciate many of the artists and their truly comforting and heartfelt lyrics.

No comments:

Post a Comment